
This is my 2nd year to create a chair for auction for a local charity. The Chair Affair has several artists/crafters donate some really creative chairs. I did a bird feeder, titled, "Bon Appetit, Birdies!" for this year. It's mosaic, using found objects and china. Very weatherproof, too. My chair last year sold for $500, so I wish the auction well this year, too!

This is what it looked like when I bought it. Took a lot of sanding, priming, painting, and mosaic work.

The only thing removeable is the feeder bowl, which is a standard size soup/salad bowl. It can easily be replaced or cleaned if needed. It sits neatly in a hole I cut in the seat to prevent it from falling off.

Birds, butterflies, and a bloom!
1 comment:
Hey Dee!
Love what you did to the chair! As usual your work is perfection! Bravo!!!
Ronnie
Post a Comment